Lewis Hamilton takes pole at the 2008 Cannadian Grand Prix looking for yet another victory here. Hamilton resisted a strong challenge from BMW Sauber driver Robert Kubica who will start along side Hamilton from the second position. Kimi Raikkonen and Alonso will line up in the second row. This qualifying has seen one of the two drivers starting from good position and the other not. William’s Nico Rosberg and Ferrari’s Felipe Massa will be starting in 5th and 6th positions respectively. Hamilton will be looking to repeat his maiden victory last year. But with poor weather expected, the need for sections of the track to be resurfaced overnight, and the likelihood of safety car interventions, nobody is taking anything for granted. If anything, all of the teams are expecting a chaotic race! So don’t miss out the action!!!
Qualifying Results (Top 10 Grid positions)
1. Lewis Hamilton – McLaren-Mercedes
3. Kimi Räikkönen – Ferrari
2. Robert Kubica – BMW Sauber
4. Fernando Alonso – Renault
5. Nico Rosberg- Williams- Toyota
6. Felipe Massa – Ferrari
7. Heikki Kovalainen – McLaren-Mercedes
8. Nick Heidfeld – BMW Sauber
9. Rubens Barrichello – Honda
10. Mark Webber – Red Bull-Renault
For a Complete analysis do visit here.