Netbeans.org is proud to announce the availability of NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta.
NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta Highlights:
- Code Completion
- Quick Fixes and Semantic Checks
- FTP Support
- Debugging with Xdebug
- Support for popular Web Services
- Debugging support for Firefox and IE
- HTTP client monitoring
- Groovy/Grails support
- Compile/Deploy on Save
- Eclipse project import and synchronization
- Built-in Hibernate support
- JSF CRUD Generator now Ajax-enabled
- Editor Improvements
- Improved code completion and error highlighting
- Remote Development
- Support for Ruby Tests
- Improved support for Rake build tool
GlassFish v3 “Prelude”
- Small footprint, fast startup and deployment
- Support for scripting, including jRuby
For more details on NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta visit New and Noteworthy.
One can download the NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta here.
2 thoughts on “NetBeans IDE 6.5 Beta Released!!!!”
Good Stuff , Netbeans reamins my favorite IDE even after using Eclipse but what I lack in Netbeans is Conditional break point and Remote debugging ? does new version of Netbeans supports it ?
FIX Protocol tutorial
I havent followed up on the features in the latest versions. They should be supporting it by now.