Mohamed Sanaulla is a full stack developer with more than 10 years of experience in developing web applications on the Java platform.
His current development stack is:
- Front End: jQuery, Bootstrap, MustacheJS, VueJS
- Back End: Thymeleaf, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, MyBatis
- Database: Relational DB (Oracle), ElasticSearch
- Operations: AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, AWS Fargate, Docker, Monitoring on CloudWatch
He has the following certifications:
- SCJP 6 from Sun Microsystems.
- Pivotal Certified Spring Professional.
Some other links:
- Java 11 Cookbook published by Packt on September 2018
- Java 9 Cookbook published by Packt on August 2017
- Professional Java EE Design Patterns published by Wrox.
As a writer and reviewer of java based applications , xray4j.com might be interesting to u.
Please consider doing a blog on it. I can support you with any needed information.
Hi Emily, I will surely be interested. Can you please drop me an email on sanaulla123[at]gmail[dot]com? And we can followup there.
@Mohamed sanualla : hello Mohamed , have you please a idee how to convert json to xsd and xsd to json ?? please if you have idea contact me : email@example.com
hello Mohamed , have you please help me in a problem with thymeleaf if possible :
My problem in stackoverflow